In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap.
1. Bloggers, even those who hire design professionals should be sure to get a working knowledge of some HTML basics. This HTML cheat sheet from The Blog Stylist helps in that effort.
2. Many bloggers blog in part to earn income. This post from Shaping Up to Be A Mom gives a nice roundup of blogger network companies. http://www.shapinguptobeamom.com/ultimate-list-blogger-networks/
3. A good “About Me” page is an important part of a blog. This article from Twelve Skip gives advice on how to create an interesting one. http://www.twelveskip.com/guide/blogging/1265/create-interesting-about-page
4. One decisions bloggers must make when supplying their content to subscriber is whether their RSS feeds should be full or partial. This article from About.me has a nice discussion on the matter.
5. A well-crafted mission statement helps bloggers do a better job of staying on task and communicating with readers. This article from Crafter Minds gives ideas on how to create one.
6. Speaking of mission statements, here is an article I wrote on creating a mission statement where I share my recently amended mission statement.
1. Marketing is an important part of every business enterprise. This article from Kabbage gives five steps to improve internet marketing. https://www.kabbage.com/blog/5-steps-to-improve-your-internet-marketing?refid=facebook
2. Sometimes entrepreneurs grow disillusioned and want to give up. This article by Gurbaksh Cha6 reasons entrepreneurs should not give up by Gurbaksh Chahal via LinkedIn.
3. Entrepreneurs are increasingly targeting their products toward targeted markets. This article from Black Enterprise talks about the buying power of Africa-Americans in the United States.
4. Google Hangouts re a great way to share information and interact with others. This article from Modern Life gives five creative ideas on ways to use Google Hangouts in business.
If you come across an interesting article for better blogging or better business you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is, what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?