In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap.
1. For many bloggers, better blogging begins with just the right headline. This article from Michelle Shaeffer gives some really interesting ideas for 43 different fill in the blank blog headlines. http://michelleshaeffer.com/read-this-now-the-secret-triggers-behind-43-powerfully-simple-fill-in-the-blank-blog-post-headline-templates/2013/07/06/
2. Better blogging often means getting readers to see the words written. Careful attention to SEO (Search Engine Optimization) helps a blogger’s words get seen. This article from Techila gives some current information on SEO bloggers should know. http://www.techlila.com/seo-myths/
3. For some bloggers, better blogging means monetization or making money from the blog. This article from Blogworld takes an interesting look at monetization and blogs. http://www.blogworld.com/2014/01/14/12-reasons-why-your-blog-hasnt-made-you-a-millionaire-yet/
1. Often for entrepreneurs, better business means getting better quality referrals. This article from Online Marketing Muscle gives ideas for getting more referrals from your network. http://www.onlinemarketingmuscle.com/3-keys-to-getting-more-referrals-from-your-network/
2. On occasion, better business practices means an entrepreneurs must deal with attacks to the reputation. This article from Virtual Social Media gives ideas on dealing with attacks to an entrepreneurs online reputation. http://www.virtualsocialmedia.com/handle-negative-attack-online-reputation/
3. YouTube is a good platform for entrepreneurs and not just silly cat videos. This article from Entrepreneur gives ideas for getting to better business by customizing a YouTube Channel to match your brand. http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/229286
If you come across an interesting article for better blogging or better business you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: email@example.com. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is, what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?