It is fantastic to recognize that sometimes the actions of others can fill you with wonder. One of the things I most enjoy in life is how incredibly kind people can be. I am the member of a private Facebook group called Pushing Lovely that boasts a Facebook page, and a website, www.pushinglovely.com. These ladies fill me with wonder, pride and admiration everyday and twice on Sunday. There are literally thousands of groups on Facebook. What makes Pushing Lovely special is the members. The mission of the group is to push women writers, one story at a time. Believe me, these are some of the pushiest women you will ever meet!
If you have a goal you want to meet, a blog post you need promoted or a personal issue you want resolved, tell it to the Pushing Lovely ladies. Guaranteed, you will have a bunch of women in your business pushing you to get it done. If you need encouragement to keep going because life is hard, the Pushing Lovely ladies will be all over it. I have asked them to help me with a variety of things including:
- How to get my blog posts to be more SEO friendly
- How to get good results using Pinterest
- How to use Twitter better’
- How to engage people and build a community
- How to get a job in social media
In every case, the Pushing Lovely Ladies were all over it. I received encouragement, support advice and little pushes along the way. Once they find out you have a goal, are on a mission and want to get something done. These ladies never cease to fill me with wonder and amazement.
If you are not a blogger, but you want to start a Pushing Lovely movement of your own, try the following:
- Surround yourself with people who share your vision for the world
- Listen and seek to understand what those around you are trying to say
- Offer to help those in need who you are able to help. once you make the offer to help, actually help
- encourage those in your circle and get pushy with them to make sure they put the work in
- Develop an attitude that if your mind can conceive it and your heart can believe it you can achieve it
If you want to receive Pushing Lovely type support, try the following:
- If you need help, ask for it and then accept it when it is offered
- Have an attitude of positive expectation, believe people will rise to meet your expectations
- Be grateful for help, support, advice and a little friendly nagging
- Don’t ask for help if you are not ready to take action now
Now, in the interest of full disclosure, I must share with you that I am a co-founder of the Pushing Lovely movement. Brandi Jeter of Mama Knows it All, and Arelis Cintron of My Pocketful of Thoughts are my partners in the movement. However, the opinions I expressed about this wonderful group of women are my own.
In conclusion, sometimes other people can do things that fill you with wonder and amazement. So, the question for you this fantastic day is, what can you do to fill the world of those around you with wonder?