In this article I am going to give you some great articles on blogging and business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap!
1. Bloggers, at the bottom of everything else, are writers. This article from Your Writer’s Block gives some ideas on how to deal with writer’s block. http://vmt-yourwritingcoach.blogspot.com/2013/04/writing-tips-writers-block.html
2. Many bloggers write in order to earn income. This article from Hongkiat.com gives a list of 20 places one can connect with in order to get paid for writing. http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/sites-to-get-paid-blogging/
3. One of the great things about being an independent blogger is the ability wo twork when and where you want. This article from A Grande Life gives some great applications for the mobile blogger. http://agrandelife.net/2013/04/03/have-blog-will-travel-blogging-on-the-go/comment-page-1/#comment-15998
4. With conference season being in full swing in the blogging community, many bloggers are wondering how to create media kits to deliver to potential sponsors. This article from Babble gives a quick tutorial on how to make a quick media kit. http://blogs.babble.com/momcrunch/2012/07/17/how-to-make-a-quick-media-kit-using-picmonkey/#choose-format
5. One thing that always concerns bloggers is duplicate content. Many bloggers are misinformed about Google’s interpretation of duplicate content. This article from Google should clear up misunderstandings. http://janeanesworld.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=2718&action=edit&message=10
1. Entrepreneurs are increasingly learning that marketing efforts must be combined in order to be successful. This article froom*** gives ideas on how to “cross-pollinate” marketing efforts. http://www.jessicaannmedia.com/how-to-cross-pollinate-your-integrated-marketing/
2. Entreprenuers know marketing gets customers to the door. This article from *** gives more ideas on how to create a magnetic marketing message. http://sheownsit.com/steps-creating-magnetic-marketing-message-by-marleeward/
3. Entrepreneurs must keep in mind that creating a website is not the end of the process. This article from *** talks to entrepreneurs about why they should monitor website traffic and what to do if traffic drops. http://smartboydesigns.com/2013/03/29/4-check-website-suffers-drop-traffic/
4. Many entrepreneurs, despite their best efforts to the contrary will never become millionaires. This article from She Owns It gives some insights on the issue. http://sheownsit.com/reasons-why-most-entrepreneurs-will-never-make-figures-their-businesses-by-darnyellejervey/
5. Facebook is increasingly a factor for entrepreneurs. This article from Smart Boy Designs gives information on effectively managing Facebook group. http://smartboydesigns.com/2013/04/01/5-tips-effectively-managing-facebook-group/
If you come across an interesting article for bloggers or business people you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: janeanedavis@janeane’s world.com. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?