In this article I am going to give you some great articles on blogging and business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap!
1. Bloggers are often looking for ways to create quick and effective media kits. This article from The Blog Maven gives ideas on how to make a great media kit. http://www.theblogmaven.com/make-a-media-kit-that-rocks/
2. Advertising is a source of revenue for many bloggers. This article from The Food Blog Alliance gives information 10 things to think about when before joining an ad network. http://foodblogalliance.com/a/10-things-to-consider-when-choosing-an-ad-network/
3. Bloggers always can use good tips on using WordPress. This article from Blogelina gives 30 WordPress tips that are worth checking out. http://www.blogelina.com/2013/05/30-wordpress-tips-you-can-use-today/
4. Bloggers are always on the look out for more traffic the way entrepreurs are on the look out for more customers. This article from momcomm gives advice on defeating advice from other bloggers. http://www.momcomm.com/2013/05/guest-post-defeat-the-dos-and-donts-of-blogging-with-three-unconventional-perspectives/
5. Bloggers are very interested in gathering their statistics and placing them in an easy to use format. This article from Melissa Dell . . . a little bit of everything gives a quick and easy way to get your statistics together in a quick and easy manner. http://melissadell.com/how-to-create-a-media-kit-dashboard-in-google-analytics/
1. Entrepreneurs have been told over and over again that they must use social media. This article from 3 Boys and A Dog, gives a nice intro to social media for businesses. http://janeanesworld.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=3333&action=edit&message=10
2. Entrepreneurs are becoming increasingly away that in addition to written blog articles, video articles, vlogs. This article gives good tips on how to start a video blog for a business. http://melissadell.com/how-to-create-a-media-kit-dashboard-in-google-analytics/
If you come across an interesting article for bloggers or business people you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: janeanedavis@janeane’s world.com. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?