In this article I am going to give you some great articles on blogging and business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap!
1. Bloggers are often concerned about their Google Page rank because of the opportunities that come from having a good page rank. This article from Blogelina gives some good tips on how to improve Google Page rank without paying.
2. Some bloggers want to be seen as experts in their fields. This article from Black Enterprise gives some ideas on how blogging can help brand one as an expert.
3. Bloggers must pay attention to what is going on in the blogging world. This video from Brandi Jeter of Mama Knows It All gives tips on what is coming next in blogging from an industry insider.
1. Entrepreneurs often create blogs in order to market their businesses, but readers don’t always translate into sales. This article from the people at She Owns It gives tips on converting readers to customers.
2. Even though it is not a good idea, some entrepreneurs use Facebook as a webpage. This article from Blog Set Up Guide gives 8 tips for making Facebook a more effective web page.
3. Entrepreneurs are increasingly finding the value in using the social network, Pinterest. This article from Social Media Examiner gives 3 ways Pinterest can be used for businesses.
4. As entreprenuers get more involved with social media, they are looking for social media managers. This article from Digiday explains what social managers are and how to use them.
5. Entrepreneurs often used LinkedIn and LinkedIn groups to grow reputation and find potential employees and partners. This article from Social Media Examiner gives ideas on growing LinkedIn group.
If you come across an interesting article for bloggers or business people you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: janeanedavis@janeane’s world.com. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?