In this article I am going to give you some great articles on blogging and business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap!
1. Bloggers are often looking for to improve their presence on search engines. This article from eConsultancy gives a brief tutorial on Google’s Webmaster Tools. http://www.lifewithoutpink.com/2013/07/10/how-to-take-better-photos-with-your-phone/
2. Photographs are an important part of blog posts. This article from Life Without Pink gives several good tips on taking better photographs with a telephone. http://www.lifewithoutpink.com/2013/07/10/how-to-take-better-photos-with-your-phone/
3. Bloggers who seek to monetize their blogs often deal with PR firms. This article from The Buzz Bin gives 5 ways to maximize the relationship between bloggers and PR firms. http://www.crttbuzzbin.com/5-ways-to-maximize-the-pr-pro-blogger-relationship/
4. Bloggers like it when other people read their content of course. Another thing that makes bloggers happy is when others retweet their content. This article from Reviewzntips gives 16 ideas for getting others to read and retweet your content. http://www.reviewzntips.com/get-more-retweets/
1. Entrepreneurs are increasingly using a variety of apps to make their lives easier. This article from Business2Community gives 4 apps that small businesses must have. http://www.business2community.com/small-business/4-apps-your-small-business-cant-survive-without-0542724
2. Entrepreneurs have long been using LinkedIn to network and develop relationships. This article from my friend Val at the Kai Con Group gives four reasons to pay attention to LinkedIn. http://kaicongroup.com/2013/07/11/4-reasons-not-to-sleep-on-linkedin-groups/
3. Entrepreneurs often have elevator pitches at the ready for customers and potential investors. This page from the Count Me In site gives some tips for creating and improving your elevator pitch. http://www.countmein.org/sites/default/files/events/wevec/pdf/CMI_pitch_tips.pdf
If you come across an interesting article for bloggers or business people you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: janeanedavis@janeane’s world.com. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?