In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap!
- Bloggers are almost always on the lookout for ways to improve the appearance and functionality of their blogs. This article from the Social Media Examiner has “26 Blogging Essentials” has some really good ideas that you will see implemented in this blog in the near future. http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/26-essentials-for-blogging-success-what-you-need-to-know/
- Not all bloggers add photos to their blog articles. This article from the folks at Reviews and Tips give some good reasons why every blogger should start adding photographs. http://www.reviewzntips.com/images-importance/
- It is the job of bloggers to convey a message to readers. This article from the people at Viral Heat gives 5 ways of providing content to readers that may interest many bloggers. http://blog.viralheat.com/2013/01/04/5-new-content-types-to-try-in-2013/
- Many bloggers want to be ranked as high as possible in search engine results in order to make it easier for readers to find their content. This article from Grow with Stacey talks about a new Google initiative Google Authorship tha will help bloggers get their content seen. http://growwithstacy.com/2012/12/20/google-authorship/
- The Sits Girls always have a lot of great resources for bloggers like this article on how to be a guest blogger. http://www.thesitsgirls.com/blogging/guest-blogs-how-to-guest-post-best-practices/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thesitsgirls%2FdIsr+%28The+SITS+Girls%29
- Entrepreneurs need to be ABM aka Always Be Marketing. This article by Pamela Vaughan of the Hubs Spot details 30 mistakes that will ruin your marketing efforts. http://blog.hubspot.com/blog/tabid/6307/bid/34023/30-Careless-Mistakes-That-Will-Totally-Muck-Up-Your-Marketing.aspx
- Many entrepreneurs have Facebook pages that must changed to meet with the new guidelines established by Facebook. This article by EosGrafx gives good information on that topic. http://www.eosgrafx.com/blog/create-facebook-cover-photo-text/
- Entrepreneurs are increasingly getting involved with social media. This article by Steam Feed gives some tips on why social media efforts of some have not been successful. http://www.steamfeed.com/social-media-not-working-for-you-heres-why/
- Entrepreneurs are increasingly realizing that Pinterest is a good tool for promoting business interest. This article gives a list of ten ways to use Pinterest for business. http://billcrosby.com/socialmedia/top-10-ways-to-use-pinterest-for-business/
- entrepeneurs who are partners in business may find this article about avoiding co-founder conflict interesting. http://www.youngentrepreneur.com/startingup/leadership-qualities-skills/4-tips-to-avoid-co-founder-conflict/
If you come across an interesting article for better blogging or better business you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: email@example.com. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is, what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?