In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap!
1. Bloggers often use Facebook in an attempt to gain or interact with audience to do better blogging. This article from Angela England explains that bloggers need to adjust their attitudes because Facebook fans do not owe them anything. http://www.angengland.com/your-facebook-fans-do-not-owe-you-anything/
2. For some bloggers, better blogging means running the blog as a business, for those bloggers, this article from the Sits Girls will with creating a blogging budget. http://www.thesitsgirls.com/make-money/creating-blog-budget-2014/
3. Bloggers often think better blogging mean getting more readers to see your message. For those bloggers, this article from MomComm discusses how to share your message more than once in order to get people to see it. http://www.momcomm.com/2013/11/blog-promotion-marketing-tip/
1. Entrepreneurs often make requests for a variety of purposes. This article from Black Enterprise gives some good ideas on how not to make business requests. http://www.blackenterprise.com/blogs/how-not-to-make-business-requests/
2. There are a variety reason entrepreneurs do not reach their goals. For those who want to do better business, this article from Buffer talks about the science of resolutions and how to reach them. http://blog.bufferapp.com/the-science-of-new-years-resolutions-why-88-fail-and-how-to-make-them-work
3. Entrepreneurs who want better business in 2014 need to realize that Facebook marketing is different from other types of marketing. This article from Media Bistro explain how Facebook marketing will work in 2014. http://www.insidefacebook.com/2013/12/19/what-do-facebook-marketers-need-to-know-in-2014/
4. Entrepreneurs who are interested in better business often supplement their knowledge base by reading books by experts. This article by Adam Grant gives a list of 12 business book entrepreneurs should read in 2014. http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20131216130626-69244073-the-12-business-books-to-read-in-2014?f
If you come across an interesting article for better blogging or better business you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: email@example.com. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is, what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?