In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap.
1. For many bloggers, better blogging means paying attention to social media statistics. This article from Fast Company gives ten social media stats that should be examined. http://www.fastcompany.com/3021749/work-smart/10-surprising-social-media-statistics-that-will-make-you-rethink-your-social-stra
2. Bloggers pay attention to bounce rate because the longer people remain on the blog better. so for some bloggers better blogging means doing things to lower bounce rate. This article from Amuse Your Bouche gives some ideas on how to reduce bounce rate. http://www.amuse-your-bouche.com/blog-tips-how-to-reduce-your-bounce-rate/
3. Bloggers are often concerned with SEO rankings because their goal is to have their writing found by people doing internet searches. For these bloggers, better blogging means paying attention to SEO ranking factors. This article from Search Metrics gives information on how SEO rankings are made. http://www.searchmetrics.com/en/services/ranking-factors-2013/
1. Entrepreneurs often look for ways to achieve more and to get more benefit for the work they put out as a way of doing better business. This article from Forbes gives information on how to be a super achiever. http://www.forbes.com/sites/jennagoudreau/2013/01/17/how-to-be-a-super-achiever-the-10-qualities-that-matter/
2. Many entrepreneurs learn how to start their businesses while in school. This article from Inc. gives ten lessons about startups that entrepreneurs should know, but often don’t learn in school. These lessons may help start-ups do better business. http://www.inc.com/jeff-haden/10-lessons-you-wont-learn-in-startup-school.html
3. Marketing costs for a startup business can be expensive. This article from Entrepreneur gives ideas for marketing a startup with very little money and do better business. http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/230984
4. It is dangerous for entrepreneurs to work non-stop without breaks for sleep and rest. Better business can mean taking time off to sleep. Check out this article from NBCNews for some cautionary tales. http://www.nbcnews.com/business/are-you-binge-working-question-deadly-serious-2D11980291
If you come across an interesting article for better blogging or better business you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: email@example.com. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is, what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?