In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap.
1. Bloggers are writers. That statement cannot be made often enough. Since bloggers are writers, from time to time, they will experience writer’s block. This resource from Hub Spot is a neat topic generator that may help generate some ideas and chase writer’s block away.
2. Google analytics is a powerful tool to help explain what is going on, who is going on, and how visitors are going on a website. This article from Kissmetrics gives more than 50 resources for Google analytics. There is something in this list to fit almost every need.
3. One of the hardest tasks for a blogger is to create an editorial calendar and fill it with ideas to share with the world. This article from She Takes On the World claims it will help you to create an entire year’s worth of blog posts in a day! http://shetakesontheworld.com/2014/03/create-a-year-of-blog-content-in-just-one-day/
1. Often entrepreneurs do not realize that they need mentors. This is because often people with the mindset to be entrepreneurs are mentors to others. This article from Inspiring Moments gives information on why it is important for entrepreneurs to have mentors.
2. Entrepreneurs often use Facebook for marketing, sales and public relations. This article from Facebook give information on what the new Facebook pages will look like.
3. Entrepreneurs are often looked upon by experts in their fields even if they to not call themselves experts. This article from Val Boaten of Pushing Lovely shares the idea that yes, believe it or not, you are an expert.
If you come across an interesting article for better blogging or better business you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: email@example.com. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is, what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?