[amazon text=www.amazon.co.uk&template=carousel&chan=default&cat=local&last=&wishlist_type=Similar][amazon text=www.amazon.co.uk&template=carousel&chan=default]
In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap!
1. Bloggers like people in most professions, talk about wishing they knew in the beginning, the things they learned later. This article from MicroBlogger gives 78 pieces of advice various bloggers learned along the way. Learning important lessons from others can lead to better blogging. http://microblogger.com/day-one-advice/
2. The tool for bloggers is their words so this article from The Blog of Author Colin Falconer gives advice on common grammatical mistakes to avoid. By improving grammar and making the words easier and more intelligible a blogger engages in better blogging practices. http://colinfalconer.wordpress.com/2013/11/18/are-you-making-these-simple-grammatical-errors-a-quiz-to-find-out/
3. Some bloggers have a love of printables and planning materials. This article from Wondermom Wannabe has some interesting links to printables bloggers may find interesting. Better organization makes it possible to do better blogging. http://wondermomwannabe.com/find-free-blog-planner-printables/
4. Bloggers often support themselves by writing sponsored posts. This article from The Sits Girls gives 8 reasons why bloggers may not get the sponsored opportunities they seek. http://www.thesitsgirls.com/blogging/how-to-get-sponsored-post-opportunities/
My favorite article in the group for bloggers this week is the one from MicroBlogger listing the various pieces of advice from successful bloggers. This one is my favorite because I believe we do not always have to reinvent the wheel. Instead, we can learn from the mistakes and experiences of others who have walked the path before us.
1. Entrepreneurs often have to deal with work/life balance issues because in order to be successful they must work and they work in order to support their families. This article from The Huffington Post talks about work/life balancing issues for entrepreneurs. Learning to balance work and home life may help an entrepreneur have a better business.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/azeem-khan/worklife-balance-as-an-en_b_4299563.html
2. Entrepreneurs must learn ways to increase personal productivity in order to work smarter instead of working harder. This article from Black Life Coaches gives practical life skill behaviors that will help increase personal productivity. When one has increased productivity on can do better business practices and perhaps be more profitable.http://www.blacklifecoaches.net/2013/11/21/top-activators-boost-personal-productivity/
3. Entrepreneurs who are starting out are concerned about finding adequate financing sources. This article from Entrepreneur has an interesting iconographic on where start-up financing is obtained. Sufficient capitalization helps one do better business. http://m.entrepreneur.com/article/230011
My favorite article for entrepreneurs this week is the one from the Huffington Post on work/life balance. As an entrepreneur who works at home, I deal with work/life balance issues on a regular basis all day every day.
If you come across an interesting article for better blogging or better business you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: email@example.com. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?