In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap!
1. Bloggers as well as entrepreneurs use the reach and power of Facebook to get their messages out. This article from Media Bistro helps figure out the best time to put your messages on Facebook in order to get the response you want. http://www.mediabistro.com/alltwitter/social-best-times-post_b49546
2. Many bloggers host giveaways as part of their blogging activities. This article from Simply Stacie gives a quite large list of sites where bloggers can cross promote their giveaway offerings. http://www.simplystacie.net/2010/03/sites-to-list-your-giveaways/
3. Bloggers who promote their blog posts on Facebook need to keep up-t0-date on Facebook algorithm changes. This article from AllFacebook explains some of the newest algorithm changes. http://allfacebook.com/news-feed-algorithm-update_b127316
4. Bloggers are writers. This means when they write blog posts, the posts, like all good writing, should have a beginning, middle and end that all relate to one another. This article from Blogging with Amy gives ideas on how to end a blog post properly. http://bloggingwithamy.com/end-with-a-call-to-action/
My favorite article in the group for bloggers this week is the one about figuring out the best time to post on Facebook. I like this article because a group of online content creators I belong to is trying to create increase return on investment from Facebook postings.
1. Entrepreneurs need to know that you don’t have to be a millionaire or in a certain class to succeed. This article from The Huffiingon Post tells the story of one woman’s journey from teen mom to media mogul. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/17/catherine-hughes-radio-one_n_1798129.html
2. Entrepreneurs can use the power of Twitter to deliver their messages to the world. This aricle from Sky Hit Blog gives information on business accounts with Twitter. http://skyhitblog.com/optimise-your-twitter-profile/
3. Entrepreneurs sometimes need to hire or engage employees on a temporary or per project basis. This article from The Online Salary gives information on what freelance websites are and how entrepreneurs can use them. http://theonlinesalary.com/2013/12/02/how-freelance-websites-work/
My favorite article for entrepreneurs this week is the one about freelancing because I have been on both sides of the freelance equation many times and was interested to see what was currently happening in the industry.
If you come across an interesting article for better blogging or better business you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?