In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap!
1. Bloggers are increasingly looking for ways to get noticed. One way is with the Google Authoriship Markup Utility. This article from Blogtransform gives instructions for setting up Google Authorship for your blog. http://www.blogtransform.com/google-authorship-markup-yoast/
2. Bloggers are always looking for creative ways to do things. This article from BlogWorld gives their idea of 20 ways for bloggers to be more creative. http://www.blogworld.com/2013/07/01/20-ways-to-be-more-creative-on-your-blog/?inf_contact_key=2f450a32019b9e86fcfe8d0ce623fd7be2d60ee3185cfece952e53c5556001fa
3. Bloggers must comply with the federal rules on advertising when writing sponsored blog pieces and reviews.s this article from the Social Media Examiner gives insight on following the new advertising laws. http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/social-media-promotions-and-the-law-what-you-need-to-know/#more-10987
4. Bloggers are increasingly looking to be taken seriously as professionals. This article from Kommein gives an interesting look at the subject. http://kommein.com/if-bloggers-want-to-be-seen-as-professionals-they-cant-write-post-like-this/
5. Bloggers know that content is king when it comes to blogs. This article from Media Post discusses the idea that contet is the new currency. http://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/203309/content-is-the-new-currency-for-smarter-search-and.html#axzz2XW6qxCmf
1. Entrepreneurs must keep up with changes in technology. This article from Small Business Trends gives ten ways entrepreneurs can use tablets in business. http://smallbiztrends.com/2013/03/use-tablet-for-business.html
2. Entrepreneurs Social Media Examiner gives some ideas on why entrpreneurs should upgrade their LinkedIn membership. http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/3-business-reasons-to-upgrade-to-linkedin-premium/
If you come across an interesting article for better blogging or better business you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is, what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?