In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap!
- Bloggers are increasingly trying to find ways to get their content seen and to build reputation and Google is offering more and more ways to get your profile seen on the web. This article by the people at Pro-Blogger tells you how to get your headshot seen in Google Searches wherever your content is published. http://www.problogger.net/archives/2013/02/05/how-to-get-your-headshot-to-appear-in-google-results-wherever-your-content-is-published/
- Another issue increasingly faced by bloggers is how to design a website that is pleasing to view on mobile devices. This article by the people at Blogelina gives some great ideas on making your site mobile ready. http://www.blogelina.com/2013/01/the-five-donts-of-mobile-website-design/
- Most bloggers look at comments to determine how their blog is seen in the world. This article by the people at Inspire to Thrive talks about the effect of comments on SEO. http://inspiretothrive.com/2013/01/how-do-blog-comments-help-your-blogs-seo/
- Bloggers are always on the lookout for ways to get more views and traffic on their sites. This article from the folks at WordPress gives their take on the subject. http://en.support.wordpress.com/getting-more-views-and-traffic/
- One of the main things that gets bloggers in trouble is lack of knowledge about internet law. This article from one of my colleagues at ProjectEve gives a good introduction to the topic. http://projecteve.com/profiles/blogs/internet-copyright-law-steal-this-post
- Entrepreneurs are used to saying, “there must be an app for that.” This article from B2C gives 37 apps designed to make life better for entrepreneurs. http://www.business2community.com/mobile-apps/37-apps-to-make-business-easier-0374056
- Facebook is still a popular marketing place for entrepreneurs. This article from another of the people over at ProjectEve has some good information on Facebook pages for entrepreneurs. http://projecteve.com/profiles/blogs/the-quick-guide-to-facebook-business-pages
If you come across an interesting article for better blogging or better business you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is, what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?