Enjoy your smartphone and have some fun by checking out the apps I use most.
The following are the ones I use most:
1. Bible – You Version – Bible reading plans
Each day I wake up and read the Bible to start my day centered and straight.
2. Audible – Listen to audiobooks
I have spent countless hours listening to audiobooks for entertainment and learning new things.
3. Netflix – watch movies, television shows and documentaries using your phone
This has kept my children entertained more than once on a car ride, long supermarket line or business meeting.
4. Twitter – stay up to date with your Twitter feed and followers
I have learned a few current events by checking my Twitter feed on the road.
5. Facebook – no matter where you are, keep to date with your friends and their status updates
I used this to keep my family and friends informed about things during a recent family tragedy.
6. Evernote – keep all your writing, data and files at your fingertips
This program allows me to carry my business and personal plans and vision boards wherever I went.
7. Word Cookies – a word puzzle game that tests your ability to unscramble and find words.
I use this to relieve stress and have fun/.
8. Instagram – see the world in photos and share photos of your own with the world
It is fun to interrupt the day to view cute photos and sayings from those in your Instagram circle.
Like many entrepreneurs and bloggers, most of my smartphone time is spent using these applications rather than talking on the phone. If you have not fully embraced all the features and programs that are available on your Smartphone, take today to try some of these apps or be adventuresome and pick up a few of your own. All the apps listed here are available free of charge so there is no risk to try them out.
If you are having trouble creating the confidence you need to succeed, check out my book, “Creating Confidence Begins and Ends in Your Mind” to learn all you need to learn!