This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
It is thrilling to find a drink that helps you beat your husband in a challenge and that is just what CrystalLight low-calorie drinks is helping me do. This is a great time to try it because Crystal Light has teamed up with Miranda Lambert and is offering #PlatinumPoints for purchases. With this program you can earn rewards by purchasing Crystal Light products! At the end of the program, a winner will be randomly selected. All purchases must be made by December 31, 2014, receipts submissions must be submitted by November 15, 2014, and points redemptions must be submitted by January 15, 2015. See Official Rules for details. Click this link for details about the #PlatinumPoints program. This program is an exclusive between Walmart and Miranda Lambert so stop by your local Walmart store and check it out.
Since September of this year I have been in a competition with my husband to see who will be in the best shape by out 25th wedding anniversary in March of 2015. I am glad I am part of the #CollectiveBias team because it has helped me try great products like Crystal LIght. My husband and I will judge who has the most improved physical shape and who has lost the largest percentage of body weight. One of us talked a lot of trash and may have written a check her body will have a hard time cashing. I must disclose that I am the one who did quite a bit of trash talking and so I HAVE to win this competition.
n order to get in better shape I have started eating better, increased my physical activity and given up soda. I am drinking more water than ever before. I do not actually like the taste of water and I do like sweet flavored beverages. This means I am on the look out for a soda replacement. That is where Crystal Light low calorie drinks come into play.
One thing that amazed me when I stopped by my local Walmart store to pick up some Crystal Light low calorie drinks was the amazingly large selection of flavors and drink types. I mean seriously, check out the selection:
- Crystal Light Blueberry Raspberry Liquid Drink Mix, 1.62 fl oz
- Crystal Light Strawberry Lemonade Liquid Drink Mix, 1.62 oz
- Crystal Light Strawberry Green Tea 1.62 oz. bottle
- Crystal Light Mango Passionfruit 1.62 oz. bottle
- Crystal Light Tropical Coconut 1.62 oz. bottle
- Crystal Light Blackberry Lemonade 1.62 oz. bottle
- Crystal Light Pure Lemonade, 7 packets of 2.17oz each
- Crystal Light Pure Tropical Blend, 7 packets of 2.17oz each
- Crystal Light On The Go Lemonade, 10 packets of 1.4oz each
- Crystal Light On The Go Wild Strawberry, 10 packets of 1.1oz each
- Crystal Light On The Go Peach Tea, 10 packets of .7oz each
- Crystal Light On The Go Metabolism+ Green Tea Peach Mango Drink Mix, 10 packets of .7oz each
- Crystal Light On The Go Iced Tea, 10 packets of .7oz each
- Crystal Light On The Go Energy Grape, 10 packets of .7oz each
- Crystal Light On The Go Fruit Punch, 10 packets of .7oz each
- Crystal Light Peach Tea
- Crystal Light Green Tea Peach Mango
- Crystal Light Iced Tea
- Crystal Light Fruit Punch
- Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade
- Crystal Light Concord Grape, 12 quart of 2.01oz
Seriously, there are 21 options in that list! This means I could get a different flavor every day for 3 weeks! I am a picky drinker though, and will probably stick with just a few of them. This week I am using two varieties. The first is the Crystal Light Fruit Punch that comes in On the Go powdered envelopes. These are really cool because they are small enough to fit in the pocket of my sweat pants or even a wallet. This means I can always have a sweet drink treat at hand. The second one I am trying is the Crystal Light Liquid in the strawberry lemonade flavor.This comes in a little bottle that fits in my hand, a small purse or a pocket with ease.
It is important to me that the Crystal Light drink mixes are easy to carry around. It is important because if I am going to beat my husband in this competition, I must be able to access a soda substitute easily.
Many eons ago when I was in high school and college I ran track. My events were the mile, two mile relay and two mile races. Today, I am only fit enough to walk, I have not run yet.However, if I stick with my new eating, exercise and wellness plan, I am confident this spring AFTER I beat my husband in our competition, I will be able to run in a race or two.
There are lots of reasons to try Crystal Light drink mixes, they are economical, portable, delicious and low-calorie. The #PlatinumPoints special is another great reason to give Crystal Light a try. My reason for trying them is to beat my husband in our competition. Well, I would also like to be in good shape and able to chase my children around the playground.
In conclusion, It is thrilling to find drink that helps you beat your husband in a challenge and that is just what Crystal Light *and it’s low-calorie flavors is helping me do. So, the question for you this thrilling day is what is your reason for wanting to be in the best shape possible?