It is terrific to use your cell phone camera in new and exciting ways to make life easier. As time goes by the devices we use become more and more sophisticated, smaller and more common place. Not that long ago, people could not imagine the need for cellular phones. Now it is almost impossible to live without them. Since we are carrying smart phones that are full of all finds of features and applications, it makes sense to use our phones for more than just making telephone calls. The feature we will be discussing today is the cell phone camera.
- Comparison Shopping – When shopping for items at more than one store, take a photograph of the store name, item, price tag and location in the store so you can find it easily later
- Parking Lot Assistant – In a busy mall parking lot take a picture of your parked car and the steps to the elevator. The cars next to you may leave but following your pictures backwards from elevator, around a post etc., will get you back to your car
- Phone Number Catcher – when you go buy houses for sale or rent, store locations and the like, take a photo of the phone number instead of just writing it down. This will help you remember the atmosphere of the place, help with transposition errors and be a better memory aid than just a phone number alone.
- Grocery List – take a photo of kitchen grocery items as you run out and save them in a separate file. This way you can flip through the photos as you shop and pick up all the items you use and need. Also when shopping take photographs of interesting combinations at sample stations so you can re-create the ones you like at home later.
- Receipt Records – take photographs of your shopping receipts and save them on your computer. Many stores need your receipt information for returns, warranty service and the like. If you have a photograph of the receipt, the store will be able to get the necessary information from the receipt and help you when the original receipt has disappeared.