This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidaysAreCalling #CollectiveBias
It is fantastic to have technology that helps you live life better without being a burden and that is what my phone with Unlimited Talk, Text and Data/Web from Walmart Family Mobile does. One of my favorite things about working with #CollectiveBias is that we get to try the best products and services and share our real life experiences with our readers. I am a WAHM, work at home mom with a husband, four children, a dog and a cat. This means I am busy all the time. I need a phone that is a multi-purpose tool and not a one trick pony. Like many of you I pick my phone up first thing in the morning and use it off and on throughtout the day.
I know when I was young, there were no smart phones and phones were actually used to call people. Today however, that seems to be just an extra. Today, phones are actually pocket-sized computers that rule the world. Since I do have a busy life, my technology has to work for me, not against me. I need to be able to trust in the fact that when I pick up my phone it is going to do all I expect it to and do it without a problem. I use my phone for calls, texts, reading, writing, research, entertainment homework help for the children, and if you can keep a secret, to seduce my husband.
Want to hear something funny about all the phones in our house? We cut down on yelling by sending text messages to the children instead of yelling for them. Even my son is telling on his sisters via text message instead of yelling to his parents! An unforseen benefit!
Recently, our eldest daughter who is away at college came home for winter break. This was her first time traveling along by airplane. Having a smart phone that really is smart was great. I was able to pull out the phone and keep track of delays in her flight due to storm caused turbulence. When she arrived I was able to pull out my phone and snap some quick photos while I fought back (unsuccessfully) the tears.
Another great thing about smart phones is that they are problem solvers. The following apps get used all day every day on my smart phone. Check them out yourself because they are great uses for your smart phone:
- Netflix – this is great for keeping your children entertained and not fighting while you try to cook, work or drink a cup of coffee
- Evernote – this is great for dictating your articles, letters and book drafts while exercising, walking aisles in the market or exercising
- Calendar – this is great for keeping track of appointments, to do list and deadlines
- Office Mobile – this is great because I follow my business plan daily via a spreadsheet and it is nice to bring files from laptop to tablet to my phone
- Aviary – this is an awesome program for editing photos on the go, you no longer have to be handcuffed to the laptop
- Kindle – this is great if you are a reader because you always have a good book nearby and research materials on hand
- Grub Hub – this app is great if you bribe or offer the incentive of pizza delivery to your children each week
- Supermarket apps these apps make shopping a breeze, clip coupons, make shopping lists and even arrange delivery right from your phone
- Bible – this is great because you know a church girl always has to have The Word with her
For many of us, smart phones are an investment of some serious cash, both for the phone and the service plan. This means you must work to get the most for the money you spend. With that in mind, select a great phone. Do not worry about what others are buying, get a phone with the looks, features and operating system that works best for you. The pricing makes phones from Walmart Family Mobile a great buy. Check out these phones and prices for example:
- Alcatel One Touch Evolve 2 – $49.88 (was $59.88)
- ZTE ZMAX – $179.00 (was $199.88)
- LG L90 – $119.00 (was $179.88)
- Nokia Lumia 635 – $99.88 (was $129.88)
- Samsung Galaxy Exhibit – $79.88 (was $99.88) (My eldest got this one for college acceptances last year)
- Nokia Lumia 530 – $49.88 (was $69.88) (My son just took this one over from his twin sisters and is text happy)
Even the pricing is incredible – the Walmart Family Mobile service is $34.88/month for Unlimited Talk, Text, & Web ($29.88 for the second line) and it comes with 5GB of 3G Data. This higher speed bucket allows you to do even more with your plan. For even more savings, consider the Samsung Galaxy Avant. There will be a $40 Walmart Gift Card promotion with the purchase of the Samsung Galaxy Avant, 12/14-12/27. For more Information on the Samsung Galaxy Avant. Click here for more info on that great deal.
In conclusion, it is fantastic to have technology that helps you live life better without being a burden and that is what my phone with Unlimited Talk, Text and Data/Web from Walmart Family Mobile does. So, the question for you this fantastic day is, how does your phone make life easier for you?