It is magnificent to take action now and win because there is no reward for fear. People often ask me how I get the courage to take action now and keep moving even when things are hard. I tell them it is because I am I church girl, through and through. My faith as a Christian woman is inseparable from who I am as a person. I hang my hat on the following quote from the King James version of the Bible:
This passage reminds me always that I do not have to be afraid to try things, to grow and to succeed. I have been endowed with great and wonderful characteristics that outweigh fear and guarantee that in the end, I will succeed. If fear is keeping you from taking action now and succeeding, be encouraged, there is help and there is hope. If you are afraid to take action now, try one of the following methods to overcome your fear and act.
1. Make a Chart of Pros and Cons
2. Ignore the Fear and Push Forward
3. Make a List of the Best and Worse Possible Outcomes
4. Start A Journal of Times You Faced Fear and Won
5. Recruit a Friend to be Your Cheerleader