It is magnificent to take action now with a new attitude.
- maybe I will succeed at what I attempt
- if I do my best it doesn’t matter if I reach my goal or not
- I should make a lot of plans and be satisfied if I get a lot of them done
- I will succeed at something if I set my mind to it
- if I do my best and work smart instead of merely hard, I will reach my goal
- I should succeed at all I attempt because I have properly planned my course of action
There is no reason why you have to wait for January in order to get the mental attitude you need to succeed. Start now and make the world what you want it to be. Don’t just think about what is the right mental attitude. Instead, write it down in your favorite journal or using your favorite electronic device. Write it down because when a thing is in writing it can be verified, relied upon, and referred to whenever needed.
After you write down the right mental attitude, write down the steps you need in order to get that attitude. Once that is done, start doing the work to get your mind right. This may all seem scary or unnecessary, but it is important. When your mind is where it should be, your body can follow. This means that when your mind is where it should be, it is easier for you to take action now and do what you need to do to accomplish anything you want.