In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap!
1. Bloggers often look for content from other sources to make their blog better and more interesting. This article from Mashable show how to embed Facebook update into a blog post or website. http://mashable.com/2013/08/21/facebook-embedded-posts/?utm_cid=mash-com-fb-main-link
2. Many bloggers use Facebook to promote their blogs and gain audience members. This article from Glasses and Glitter explains why bloggers should start making Google+ part of their SEO efforts. http://www.glassesandglitter.com/google-plus-for-seo/
3. Sometimes beginning bloggers are afraid of themes and don’t understand what they are. This article from Blogelina gives good introductory information on themes. http://www.blogelina.com/2013/08/how-to-design-your-blog-using-themes-part-1/
4. Bloggers like everyone else have learned the value of Google+ Hangouts. This article from Wealth Mission Impossible explains how to embed Google+ Hangout into a blog post or website.
5. Bloggers want to communicate and share their messages with their words. This article from ProBlogger share first year blogposts that led to tremedous pageview numbers, there may be ideas that can help even more experienced bloggers. http://www.problogger.net/archives/2013/10/10/5-first-year-posts-that-led-to-over-6-million-views/
1. Entrepreneurs often have to share information and they know that a picture can be worth 1,000 words. This article from AWeber Communications gives free iconographic resources entrepreneurs can use to communicate their messages. http://www.aweber.com/blog/email-marketing/free-infographic-resources-for-your-business.htm
2. Entrepreneurs often need to find investors or sponsors for business venture. This article from Small Biz with Melinda Emerson gives ideas on how to submit a proposal to help sponsor say yes. http://succeedasyourownboss.com/10/2013/how-to-submit-a-proposal-to-a-prospective-sponsor/
3. Some would be entrepreneurs wonder if they are really meant to be entrepreneurs. This article from Forbes gives ideas on whether a person has it in them to be an entrepreneur. http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidkwilliams/2013/10/16/is-entrepreneurship-in-your-genes/
If you come across an interesting article for bloggers or business people you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: janeanedavis@janeane’s world.com. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?