In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap!
1. Bloggers want people to read their posts and one way to get readers’ attention is with a catchy headline. This article from Jeff Goins Writer gives 5 tips to help bloggers write catchy headlines. http://goinswriter.com/catchy-headlines/
2. Bloggers are increasingly using Google+ to promote their blogs. This article from SavvyBizSolutions with Nora Doiron explores the connection between Google+ and SEO. http://normadoiron.net/google-closely-related-seo/
3. Bloggers and Entrepreneurs were excited this week about the new vanity URLs from Google+. This article from Google explains the new URLs. https://support.google.com/plus/answer/2676340?hl=en.
4. Bloggers care about SEO and sometimes the explanations on the matter are hard to understand. This article from Jeff Boulas.com gives 50 one setence SEO tips bloggers can use to kick up their SEO game. http://www.jeffbullas.com/2013/10/02/50-one-sentence-seo-tips-for-bloggers/
5. Many bloggers work at improving their blogs on a regular basis. This article from ProBlogger gives its opinion of the one thing bloggers should do everyday in order to improve their blog. http://www.problogger.net/archives/2013/10/30/one-activity-you-should-do-on-your-blog-every-day/
1. Entrepreneurs need to keep up with trends in technology in order to be successful in business. This article from Forbes gives ideas on what changes in mobile technology will be important to business owners in 2014. http://www.forbes.com/sites/drewhendricks/2013/10/29/7-ways-mobile-will-change-business-in-2014/
2. Many entrepreneurs have discovered that webinars are a good way to increase business and build reputation. This article from Speaker Magazine gives advice on making better presentations. http://speakermagazine.com/webinars-that-wow/
If you come across an interesting article for bloggers or business people you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: janeanedavis@janeane’sworld.com. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?