In this article I am going to give you some great articles on blogging and business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap!
1. Bloggers often do giveaways in order to get good quality products into the hands of their readers. This article from 3 Boys and a Dog gives some good tips on how to find sponsors for giveaways and products to review. http://3boysandadog.com/2013/04/how-to-find-giveaway-sponsors-products-to-review-and-advertisers-for-your-blog-learntoblog/
2. One thing many bloggers pay attention to is Google Analytics. This article from Robyn’s Online World has great instructions for using Google Analytics to figure out what day of the week is most popular with readers. http://www.robynsonlineworld.com/2013/04/create-custom-google-analytics-report-for-best-day-of-week-on-your-blog/
3. Photographs are extremely important to many bloggers. This article from Sally’s Baking Addition was created for food bloggers, but has many tips that will work for all kinds of photographers. http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2013/01/20/bites-for-growing-your-blog-food-photography-basics/
4. Plugins are a must for most blogging purposes. This article from A Grande Life gives a list of some good plugins to check out and maybe put into action. http://agrandelife.net/2013/04/24/more-wordpress-plugins-for-bloggers/
5. Affiliate marketing is an important part of many bloggers’ lives because it helps keep the blog running. This article from Viper Chill gives a lot of information on how to do affiliate marketing. http://www.viperchill.com/blog-aff-guide/
1. Entrepreneurs must pay more attention to social media because it is increasing in importance. This Article from Inc. gives information entrepreneurs can use to up their social media game. http://www.inc.com/jeff-haden/easy-ways-up-social-media-game.html
2. Many entrepreneurs start blogs but don’t realize they are a different type of written communication from what is typical in the business workplace. This article from Smart Boy Designs gives entrepreneurs the information they need to start a corporate blog. http://smartboydesigns.com/2013/03/18/write-corporate-blog/
If you come across an interesting article for bloggers or business people you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: janeanedavis@janeane’s world.com. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?