In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap!
1. Bloggers who monetize their blogs often use affiliate links. This article from WPBeginner shows how to automatically link keywords with affiliate links. http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-automatically-link-keywords-with-affiliate-links-in-wordpress/
2. An interesting thing for bloggers to do is add their Pinterest Boards to their blog posts. This article HubSpot gives instructions for doing this.http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/how-to-embed-pinterest-boards-on-your-website-quick-tip
3. Bloggers who want to work with brands on various projects need to know what those brands look for in bloggers. This article from Collective Bias gives a view into how brands look at bloggers. http://blog.collectivebias.com/?p=8830
4. Bloggers are often concerned about page views and bounce rate. This article from WPBeginner gives advice on how to increase page views and lower bounce rate. http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-increase-pageviews-and-reduce-bounce-rate-in-wordpress/
5. Bloggers need to know how to get their content noticed. This article from Blogelina gives information on how to get your content discovered on Facebook. http://www.blogelina.com/2013/10/the-best-ways-to-promote-your-blog-content-through-facebook/
1. Entrepreneurs need to know that no matter how humble their beginning, they can rise to run a business enterprise. This article from Entrepreneur gives the story of a woman who went from a Hooter’s girl to president of a major American company. http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/227970
2. Entrepreneurs are increasingly using Facebook as part of their business efforts. This article from eHowTech gives information on how to create a form for Facebook with Google Docs. http://www.ehow.com/how_10071086_make-form-facebook-google-docs.html
If you come across an interesting article for bloggers or business people you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: janeanedavis@janeane’s world.com. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?
If you want them to last, commit to appreciating your technology by taking care of…