In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap.
1. Bloggers who use the WordPress platform are often confused about the various roles users to the website can play. This article from WordPressdoes a good job of explaining the various roles, responsibilities and privileges. http://codex.wordpress.org/Roles_and_Capabilities
2. For many bloggers, writing alone is not sufficient. Those bloggers want as many people as possible to read their words. This article from TwelveSkip gives ways to increase blog traffic. http://www.twelveskip.com/guide/blogging/1187/ways-to-increase-traffic-to-wordpress-blog
3. Once a blogger gets readers to her blog, it is good to get them to stay there as long as possible. The longer a visitor stays, the lower the bounce rate. This article from Inspire to Thrive gives information on how to lower bounce rate. http://ow.ly/sQDfB
4. In order to increase readership and presence, a blogger must learn to promote her blog posts after they are published. This article from BlogHer gives quite a few ways to promote blog posts after they are published. http://www.blogher.com/14-ways-promote-your-blog-posts-after-you-publish
5. Search engine optimization aka SEO is an important part of blogging. This article from Search Metrics gives information on SEO ranking factors. http://www.searchmetrics.com/en/services/ranking-factors-2013/
1. Entrepreneurs often look for new and interesting ways to collect money from customers. This article from The Examiner discusses using BitCoins as an alternative to Paypal. http://www.examiner.com/article/what-is-bitcoin-and-how-can-it-help-small-businesses-better-than-paypal-does
2. Entrepreneurs who are not familiar with all the social media site LinkedIn may be used for, would be glad to know that among other things, it is a good marketing tool. This article by Virtual Social Media gives some insight on using LinkedIn for marketing. http://www.virtualsocialmedia.com/linkedin-valuable-marketing-tool/
3. Entrepreneurs with a talent for artistic endeavors may be interested in Etsy shops. This article from She Owns It gives some ideas on boosting goals for an Etsy Shop. http://sheownsit.com/businessboosting-goals-for-your-etsy-shop/
If you come across an interesting article for better blogging or better business you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: email@example.com. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is, what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?