In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap.
1. Bloggers must learn how to promote their content if they want to be successful. This article on promoting content from the Social Media Examiner gives guidance on that matter. http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/promote-your-content-social-media-content-plan
2.Photography is increasingly becoming an important part of blogging. This article from Photography for Blogs gives 17 tips on making better photographs. http://www.photographyforblogs.com/17-photography-tips-for-bloggers/
3. The social media site Instagram is a very popular syndication source for bloggers. This article from WPMUDEV gives 12 plugin WordPress users can use to add their Instagram info to their blogs. http://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/12-instagram-plugins-for-wordpress-worth-installing/
1. Entrepreneurs are increasingly using Twitter. This article from Fast Company gives information on the perfect length for tweets. http://www.fastcompany.com/3028656/work-smart/the-proven-ideal-length-of-every-tweet-facebook-post-and-headline-online
2. Entrepreneurs have learned that business must be done and should be done via the internet. This article from Kabbage gives information on 5 steps to improve internet marketing. https://www.kabbage.com/blog/5-steps-to-improve-your-internet-marketing?refid=facebook
3. Sometime entrepreneurs get nervous, scared and consider giving up. This article from Gurbaksh Chahal via LinkedIn gives 6 reasons why entrepreneurs should hang in there and not give up. https://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20140211144105-46951391-6-reasons-not-to-give-up-on-your-dreams
If you come across an interesting article for better blogging or better business you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: email@example.com. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is, what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?