In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap!
1. Bloggers should have media kits at the ready, but many do not know how to make one. This article from The Sits Girls gives some really nice instructions on how to make a great media kit with PicMonkey . http://www.thesitsgirls.com/make-money/how-to-make-a-media-kit/
2. Bloggers, like the rest of the world really like Pinterest. This article from The BlogMaven gives good ideas on how to create content pinners will love. http://www.theblogmaven.com/pinterest-tips-for-bloggers/
3. Bloggers know that good photographs can make or break a blog article. This article by Lucrecer.com provides links to several articles that can help everyone take better photographs. http://lucrecerbraxton.sharedby.co/share/AKH3SC
My favorite article in the group for bloggers this week is the one from the Sits Girls. I need to do a media kit and this article gave me some good ideas that will make an appearance o this blog in the near future.
1. Entrepreneurs who are successful have some good habits in common. This article from Entrepeneur gives 3 life changing habits of top performers. http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/229518
2. Entrepreneurs know that engaging customers on Facebook can lead to more paying customers. This article from The Social Media Examiner gives four fun ways to increase engagement on Facebook. http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/facebook-engagement-tips-games/
3. Clever entrepreneurs know that having a variety of income streams is a good thing. E-book sales are an increasing revenue source for entrepreneurs. This article from Entrepreneur Boost gives a breakdown of income that is possible with e-book sales. http://entrepreneurboost.com/how-much-money-can-one-kindle-book-make-1-year-case-study/
My favorite article for entrepreneurs this week is the one from Entrepreneur Boost about e-books because I am currently completing two e-books and am excited about the potential income I can earn with a little work.
If you come across an interesting article for bloggers or business people you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: janeanedavis@janeane’s world.com. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?