In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap.
1. One of the first things a blogger must do is decide on what her blog is going to look like. This article from Custom Fit Online gives ideas on web designers, themes and templates.
2. Syndicating blog content is an important part of growing a blog. This article from The Social Media Hat gives ideas on how to syndicate content and take care of SEO issues at the same time.
3. Blocking spam is an important for bloggers. This article from Red Sand Marketing gives some ideas on a plugin for blocking spam on WordPress blogs. http://www.redsandmarketing.com/plugins/wp-spamshield/
4. No matter what else a blogger is, she is a writer. This article from thought Catalogue gives 21 straight to the point tips on writing.
1. So much of what an entrepreneur does depends upon being able to sell. This article from Sark E. Media gives ideas 21 steps for creating a great sales letter. http://www.sarkemedia.com/21-steps-killer-sales-letter/
2. Entrepreneurs and bloggers g3o to conferences in order to network, refresh their skills. This article from She Owns It gives a nice breakdown of upcoming conferences that will be beneficial to bloggers and entrepreneurs.
3. It is important for entrepreneurs to be as productive as possible. This article from Divas with a Purpose gives 30 good tips on ways to increase productivity.
4. One thing entrepreneurs have discovered that email marketing can be very productive and profitable. This article from Sark E. Media gives ideas on how to make it more likely that your email will be opened.
If you come across an interesting article for better blogging or better business you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is, what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?