In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap!
1. One thing that bloggers struggle with is getting blog posts written quickly. This article from Leaving Work Behind gives some great ideas. http://www.leavingworkbehind.com/how-to-write-blog-posts-quickly/
2. Many bloggers write sponsored posts and tweets this article from the people at Mashable gives an explanation of the new FTC rules on advertisements on Twitter. http://mashable.com/2013/03/13/ftc-online-advertising/
3. Bloggers use infographics to convey information in an easy visual format. This article from the people at Hubspot gives information on creating infographics in Powerpoint. http://offers.hubspot.com/how-to-easily-create-five-fabulous-infographics-in-powerpoint?utm_campaign=segment-var&utm_source=hubspot_email_marketing&utm_medium=email&utm_content=6992591&_hsenc=ANqtz-9DHsprM82C_w6fQYX2SKANukgI0kU59eOrU6f319rYDFBXSjI-VsgTsjI8-ymK01w8dPjqzZntbTRYBWRZ2Ho05-t60w&_hsmi=6992591
4. Bloggers are increasingly concerned about SEO, search engine optimization. This article from Inspire to Thrive gives information on how commenting on other blogs can help a bloggers SEO efforts. http://inspiretothrive.com/2013/01/how-do-blog-comments-help-your-blogs-seo/
5. Bloggers are aware that many people are reading their blogs on mobile devices. This article from Blogelina gives tips on creating a site that is well seen on mobile devices. http://www.blogelina.com/2013/01/the-five-donts-of-mobile-website-design/
1. Entrepreneurs are always concerned with productivity and getting the most benefit for their efforts. This article from YFS Magazine gives ten articles full of advice on how entrepreneurs can increase their productivity. http://yfsentrepreneur.com/2013/03/13/10-must-read-productivity-articles-for-entrepreneurs/?utm_source=YFS+Magazine+Insider&utm_campaign=0dd24a524e-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=emai
2. Entrepreneurs are increasingly recognizing Facebook has good potential as a marketing tool At the same time, Facebook constantly changes its rules and regulations. This article from Ragan‘s PR Daily gives information on 3 imminent changes that will affect entrepreneurs. http://www.prdaily.com/Main/Articles/13996.aspx#
4. Entrepreneurs are increasingly getting involved in social media. Many of them are not aware of social media etiquette. This article from Business Insider tells entrepreneurs how to use social media without becoming spammers. http://www.businessinsider.com/social-media-spam-2013-3
If you come across an interesting article for better blogging or better business you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is, what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?