In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap!
1. Bloggers are often looking for ways to speed up their sites and make them more efficient. This article from WordPress gives tips on how to deal with broken links and help your site run better as well as a plugin to help. http://wordpress.org/plugins/broken-link-checker/
2. For many bloggers, blogging is a business. This article from Jeff Bullas gives a list of resources that will be valuable to bloggers who want to blog for business. http://dashburst.com/presentation/how-to-create-a-presentation/ (repeated in the entrepreneur section)
3. Branding and creating a name is an important task for bloggers. This article from The Huffington Post about Renee Syler and her branding adventure has good ideas for bloggers. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sandy-abrams/mompreneurs-branding-your_b_3374815.html
4. Pinterst is a huge resource that is underused by many bloggers. If you do not have access to my personal Pinterest Guru, Amiyrah Martin of 4 Hats and Frugal, check out this article from Melissa Taylor on how to update your blog posts for Pinterest. http://pinterest-savvy.net/3-easy-steps-to-update-your-archives-for-pinterest/
1. Entrepreneurs are always on the look out for new ways to get in front of customers. This article from Tadah! gives some interesting ideas on how businesses can use Pinterest without being spammy. http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=1547b5941223318e633fc9253&id=cf6cafa8b5&e=101a8e629c
2. For many entrepreneurs, presentations are an important part of business operations. This article from Dashboard, gives somegood tips on making captivating presentations. http://dashburst.com/presentation/how-to-create-a-presentation/
3. For many bloggers, blogging is a business. This article from Jeff Bullas gives a list of resources that will be valuable to bloggers who want to blog for business. http://dashburst.com/presentation/how-to-create-a-presentation/
If you come across an interesting article for better blogging or better business you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: email@example.com. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is, what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?