In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap!
1. Bloggers are increasingly understanding that blog visitors must be converted to loyal reader, subscribers and customers. This article from Mashup gives 5 design tips to help with conversion. rates. http://mashable.com/2013/07/19/blog-design-tips/?utm_cid=mash-com-fb-main-link
2. Syndication is an area bloggers pay attention to in their efforts to grow their blogs. This article from Annette Powell gives some good information about syndicating blog content. http://www.annettapowellonline.com/blog-syndication/
3. Bloggers know or should know the importance of keywords in getting their blog posts read by a larger audience. This article from She Owns It gives good information on what key words are and how to find them. http://sheownsit.com/i-have-no-idea-my-keywords-how-find-them/
4. Bloggers know that every inch of blog space is valuable. This article from MomComm shows bloggers how to create a “hello bar” to direct readers. http://www.momcomm.com/2013/07/the-hello-bar-guide-for-bloggers/
5. Bloggers along with the rest of the world are getting more involved with G+. This article from CommuniCate Resources for Writers gives thoughts on how writers can use Google + to build a social media platform. http://cateartios.wordpress.com/2013/07/21/google-plus-for-writers-build-a-social-media-platform/
1. Entrepreneurs sometimes work at home instead of in a traditional workplace. This article from Diary of an Aspiring MBA Mom Entrepreneur gives some tips on what to do if you decide to work at home. http://mbamomentrepreneur.wordpress.com/2013/07/12/what-it-means-to-work-from-home/
2. One of the hardest tasks for an entrepreneur is hiring personnel. This article from Inc.com answers some frequently asked questions about the hiring process. http://www.inc.com/articles/2000/05/19987.html
3. Entrepreneurs are becoming more away of social media’s impact on influence. This article from She Owns It gives information on how various social media networks impact influence. http://sheownsit.com/social-media-basics-understanding-influence/
4. Entrepreneurs are increasingly learning that marketing takes place via social networks. This article from T he Cogent Coach Blog gives a very nice explanation of popular social media networks and how to use them in the best way possible. http://thecogentcoach.com/wordpress/keys-to-5-perfect-posts
If you come across an interesting article for better blogging or better business you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is, what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?