In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap.
1. For bloggers who do giveaways on their blogs, a major problem is finding people to enter their giveaways. This post from Bloggy Moms gives a list of websites where bloggers can place their giveaways. http://www.bloggymoms.com/profiles/blogs/59-sites-to-list-your-giveaways#.Uv6DtJWPJn1
2. Bloggers are writers at heart. Like all writers, they must be careful with content creation and properly citing sources. This article from Content Marketing Institute gives guidance on the ethical curation of content.
3. Creating content is easy for some bloggers and hard for others. This article from Social Media Examiner gives steps for content creation.
4. Bloggers are often asked to provide media kits to sponsors, advertisers and similar parties. This article from The Blog Maven gives examples on how to create a media kit.
5. For many bloggers, photos are an important part of the process. This article from The Sits Girls gives twelve tips for better photos.
1. For business owners, increased traffic often leads to increased sales. This article from TwelveSkip gives ideas on using Pinterest to increase blog traffic.
2. Entrepreneurs often use LinkedIn for marketing purposes. This article from Virtual Social Media shows that LinkedIn is a valuable marketing tool.
3. Esty shops are the retail place of choice for many crafty entrepreneurs. This article from She Owns It gives some business boosting goals for those with Etsy Shops.
4. Facebook, with all its changes and renovations, continues to be a marketing tool for many entrepreneurs. This article from Jon Loomer gives information on Facebook call to action buttons.
If you come across an interesting article for better blogging or better business you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is, what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?