In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap!
1. Blogger often look for ways to organize and plan their content using editorial calendars. Here is an example of one from Tackling Our Debt. http://tacklingourdebt.com/2013/01/08/blog-planner-grab-your-free-digital-copy/
2. Bloggers are always concerned about the security of their WordPress blogs. This article from Reviewz ‘N’ Tips gives 5 ways to improve blog security for WordPress blogs.
3. Bloggers are always concerned about their Google Rankings and how to improve them. This article from Amy Lynn Andrews tells bloggers what Google Author Rank is and why bloggers should care. http://bloggingwithamy.com/what-is-author-rank/
4. Bloggers are increasingly at the forefront of social media trends. This article from Social Hospitality talks about how Louisiana has used social media. It has good tips for bloggers to increase their brand presence and for entrepreneurs. http://socialhospitality.com/2013/07/lake-charles-southwest-louisiana-cvb-social-media/
1. Entrepreneurs are increasingly tying to use Facebook to reach their customers and be better in business. This article from Social Media Examiner has great ideas on how to target customers with Facebook. http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/facebook-custom-audiences/
2. Entrepreneurs are often called up on to do presentations. This article from Dashburst gives twelve tips on how to do captivating presentations. http://dashburst.com/presentation/how-to-create-a-presentation/
If you come across an interesting article for better blogging or better business you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is, what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?