In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap!
1. One thing most bloggers have in common, no matter what their niche, is the desire to increase readership. This interesting article talks about thow finding just ten new readers can explode traffic to your blog.
2. Another thing bloggers seem to have in common is the love of attending conventions. For some people, attending a blogging convention is a scary process. This article from the SIT Girls is full of conference success secrets that may help make your next conference the best one ever.
3. A few weeks ago, Shades of Social Media, my favorite Facebook group, had a Twitter party all about content for bloggers. One of the things that was discussed was the need to create an editorial calendar. So this article from Steph, may help you create an editorial calendar you can use and make blogging more efficient and organized.
4. Bloggers, like entrepreneurs, often talk about their “brand” and their special and unique place in the universe. This article gives some interesting tips on how to create your own unique brand and communicate it with the world.
5. Many bloggers have heard that using various forms of social media may increase attention that is given to their blog and help them increase readership and help them reach their blogging goals. One social media outlet that is used by bloggers is Twitter. This article has tips and ideas for drafting tweets that encourage connection and thus help build a loyal audience.
1. Many entrepreneurs enjoy the ability to pick and chose tasks rather than work with a static employer or client base. For those entrepreneurs, also known as freelancers, this article on increasing your worth as a freelancer may be particularly beneficial.
2. I was speaking with a few active and intelligent entrepreneurs recently who were discussing social media and how they just were not where they should be with using social media to benefit their businesses. This article may help some entrepreneurs learn the ins and outs of the correct use of social media.
4. Many entrepreneurs are developing webinars in order to position themselves as experts, drive business to their companies and share knowledge. This article gives some ideas that can help an entrepreneur not create a boring, unsuccessful webinar.
5. Most entrepreneurs know that reputation, what others think of you is a crucial component of business success. This article discusses things entrepreneurs can do in order to protect their reputations online.
If you come across an interesting article for better blogging or better business you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is, what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.