In this article I am going to give you some great articles on better blogging and better business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap!
1. Every blogger has become frustrated or upset at one time or another because what the blogger thought was a great, world changing post got treated like it was just an ordinary post. This article from the Pro Blogger site, helps you deal with that issue.
2. Linking up is always an interesting topic among bloggers. Many of us what to know when to link up and how to link up and all things linky. This article from the SITS girls.
3. Get cross publicity, retweets and mentions from other Tweeters and bloggers is a key to success for bloggers. If you are not getting the re-tweets and cross references you want, this article may give you some of the reasons.
4. Good advice can come from a variety of sources, here is an article with advice from the movie director Kevin Smith about the use of social media and blogging lessons.
5. Many bloggers go to or want to go to blogging conferences. Here is an article from my friend the creator of the Chasing Joy website about her experience at a recent conference that has a lot of good conference advice.
1. Every business person knows that promotion and attention from the outside world are a key component of success. This article tells you how to create a press release for the social media world. This article is from the Decisive Minds site.
2. Would be entrepreneurs are often told about all the hurdles to opening a business. This article from Idea Mensch tells you 10 things you o not need in order to start a business.
3. People are often told to make what they love a business. This article talks about turning your hobby into a business.
4. Webinars are a new hot topic for business opportunities with entrepreneurs. This article from Tanya Smith Online talks about low cost apps for creating webinars.
5. No one can succeed in business without thinking, without looking critically at issues related to professional success. This article is by one of my Facebook Friends Isha Cogborn and contained some really interesting information.
If you come across an interesting article for better blogging or better business you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational day is, what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?