Some people find serenity one day per week by reviewing the news they have missed during the course of the week. If you are one of those people, this is the place for you! Here are the things we covered on Janeane’s World this week.
1. When it comes to your children are you the parent or the friend?
2. What kind of relationship do you have with power?
3. Did you leave your last job with grace or in a blaze of fury?
4. What was the last new sales technique you tried?
5. Have you ever taken your children to work?
6. Have you ever used Aesop’s fables to explain things to your children?
In conclusion, some people find serenity one day per week by reviewing the news they have missed during the course of the week. Thank you for stopping by to visit with us. I hope your visit was a good one and that you will be back soon. Before you go, the question for you is, what was the best part of your week?
If you want them to last, commit to appreciating your technology by taking care of…
It is thrilling to commit to making your business a success by showing up to…
It is wonderful to commit to taking the job search seriously by updating your resume
Make some plans and put them in writing because if you fail to plan, you…